In the late 20th century, many celebrities and socialites have decided to go under cosmetic surgery procedures such as Pamela Anderson, Demi Moore, and Michael Jackson. Whether this was pressure from being scrutinized under the public eye or living up to the high standards as role models to a generation, this led to being one of the many factors spurring a huge increase in the traffic for plastic surgery for people of all types in Harwood .
What motivate people in Harwood ?
There are many other factors, inspiring souls to under-go the knife, for the addition of this multi-billionaire dollar industry include a preoccupation with a negative body image, body dysmoprhic disorder, and the media’s portrayal of beauty, most notably seen in the early 21st Century.
For the latter factor a large increase in cosmetic surgery awareness was greatly induced by a television show on MTV known as “I want a Famous Face”. Where many individuals apply to the MTV network by sending in videos for a chance to win the opportunity of being featured on the MTV Special. These individuals aspired to have similar aesthetic appeal to such celebrity faces including the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Ricky Martin, and Janet Jackson.
Also plastic surgery is somewhat of a recurring cycle due to both psychological factors and that of the science of plastic surgery itself.
Psychological factors being that related to new surge in the media dubbed ‘cosmetic surgery addiction’. The science of it being is where many procedures require check ups and additional surgeries to maintain a more consistent youthful effect of appearance, such as in procedures like collagen injections, botox and face lifts.
Two revealings in the media of cosmetics, premier episodes of MTV’s “I want a Famous Face”, included individuals seeking to accomplish a similar appearance akin to that of Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra.
Plastic Surgery - How Much Does It Cost?
So if you are the average typical woman out there, you have more than likely put on certain clothes and felt very disappointed about how your breasts tend to look in a outfit, and this is more often than not, even more true when looking at your self in the mirror while trying on those new summer bathing suits.
At one time or another during the span of a woman's life, there is surely not a woman out there that has not at one time or another looked in the mirror to seen their breast size and flatness as a huge disappointment that they wish to fix. This is especially true if and when you may have in the past had fuller more voluptuous breasts like when you were a younger woman, before having your children, and now can't see anything but flat ill-shaped breasts.
It is just inevitable that with age come the ill effects of gravity and sagginess on many areas of the woman's body. In the resent past, not much could have been done about most all of these naturally aging affects unless you were well off financially and did not mind risking the dangers of the knife. Invasive surgical procedures like those of breasts augmentation and all the other surgical beautification procedures were the only bet next to just living with the sagginess. But this is now far from being true today thanks to the many hard working researchers out there around the world that are constantly looking of the ways to better improve the aging process so we as women can be happier with our overall breast and body images naturally.
No longer is breast augmentation the only option, you now have many top rated all natural methods of breast enhancement creams, breast enhancement chewing gums and breast enhancement supplemental pills to choose from. These are all painless and in many ways, almost effortless methods to getting the fuller, plumper, more voluptuous breasts that you have always wanted, but without any pain, recovery time or hefty prices to pay financially.
These all natural methods of herbal packed chewing gums and supplements work in the easiest of ways from the inside of your body to encourage the key causes of breast enhancement and growth just as were triggered when you were younger and first growing in your breast area. By taking the breast enhancement supplements or chewing the breast enhancement gum under the recommended dosage of 2 or 3 times a day, you will be naturally stimulating the permanent growth of your breasts so to soon fill in that new dress or beach wear without any pain or recovery time to worry about. So isn't it time to give it a shot? Remember that you have nothing to loose but the flatness of your breasts!
Cosmetic Surgery and It's Positive Effects
There are many tips that can considerably enhance your fast recovery after breast augmentation surgery. The procedure's popularity is continuously growing due to the availability of information and technology which have both advanced drastically from what used to be obtained in the past. This current trend has woken cosmetic plastic surgeons up to the need that they make their patients' recovery time and process as comfortable and painless as it can be. In addition to the tips that make your recovery stress-free, comfortable and fast, there are aids that also help in minimizing the probability of developing post-operative secondary effects. The following tips will ensure that you recover quickly and comfortably after undergoing a breast augmentation surgery procedure.
The Fast and Comfortable Recovery Tips
- Nausea Medications: It is very common and natural to sometimes be noticeably nauseated during the recovery period that follows your breast augmentation surgery procedure. Professional cosmetic plastic surgeons and doctors were against the use of anti-nausea medications in the past. This used to be irrespective of whether the nausea was pre or post operative in nature. But technological advancement has currently made doctors recommend ant-nausea medications. The move is intended to lower instances of nausea occurrence.
- Anti-Sensitivity Pads: Women react to breast augmentation surgery procedures differently according to individual characteristics. Some women develop erect and sensitive nipples after their surgery procedures are completed. For such women these days, doctors suggest that they make use of nursing pads. This is to fully prevent their nipples from becoming sensitive.
- Special Clothing: Patients' breasts normally become sensitive, sore and hard after undergoing breast augmentation surgery. This can be very uncomfortable and could slow down their recovery thereby delaying their recovery period. There are special garments that doctors recommend for patients that face such challenges during their recovery period. The garments are intended to help in decreasing the swelling and giving the breast a normal appearance and beautiful look. Some options of the special garments that can give you a much more comfortable recovery time include foam garments, wraps, braziers and vests.
- Skin Care Creams: Breasts discoloration, swelling and redness are some of the secondary effects that could arise after a breast augmentation surgery procedure. This normally comes about as a result of the stretching which the skin undergoes due to the procedure of fixing breast implants. It is very probable that the symptoms of these secondary effects subside by themselves after a few weeks. If they do not, then doctors prescribe some lotions and creams which the patient can use. The lotion and creams are very effective in dealing with discoloration, swelling and tenderness of the skin.
- Reduction of Scars: A lot of women are left with noticeable scars on their breasts after their breast augmentation surgery procedures. The scars are brought about by the incisions that were made by the doctors during the surgery procedure. The scars cannot be avoided since the incisions are a necessary part of the procedure. The first thing doctors do concerning this is to direct that their patient safeguard against exposing the scar to direct sunlight. If need be, you can choose on your own to always wear sunscreen in order to safeguard against your scars going worse than they already are. The next thing doctors do is to recommend topical gels and surgical tapes for lowering the appearance of the post-operative scars.
Even though cosmetic plastic surgeons do their utmost best to make your post operative recovery as fast, simple and comfortable as possible, there are things you must also do. You must be patient and speak with your consultant regularly. You must also follow these tips to enhance your fast recovery after breast augmentation surgery.