In the late 20th century, many celebrities and socialites have decided to go under cosmetic surgery procedures such as Pamela Anderson, Demi Moore, and Michael Jackson. Whether this was pressure from being scrutinized under the public eye or living up to the high standards as role models to a generation, this led to being one of the many factors spurring a huge increase in the traffic for plastic surgery for people of all types in Sandy Spring .
What motivate people in Sandy Spring ?
There are many other factors, inspiring souls to under-go the knife, for the addition of this multi-billionaire dollar industry include a preoccupation with a negative body image, body dysmoprhic disorder, and the media’s portrayal of beauty, most notably seen in the early 21st Century.
For the latter factor a large increase in cosmetic surgery awareness was greatly induced by a television show on MTV known as “I want a Famous Face”. Where many individuals apply to the MTV network by sending in videos for a chance to win the opportunity of being featured on the MTV Special. These individuals aspired to have similar aesthetic appeal to such celebrity faces including the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Ricky Martin, and Janet Jackson.
Also plastic surgery is somewhat of a recurring cycle due to both psychological factors and that of the science of plastic surgery itself.
Psychological factors being that related to new surge in the media dubbed ‘cosmetic surgery addiction’. The science of it being is where many procedures require check ups and additional surgeries to maintain a more consistent youthful effect of appearance, such as in procedures like collagen injections, botox and face lifts.
Two revealings in the media of cosmetics, premier episodes of MTV’s “I want a Famous Face”, included individuals seeking to accomplish a similar appearance akin to that of Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra.
How Safe Is Plastic Surgery? Risks, Dangers, Complications of Cosmetic Surgery
There are many tips that can considerably enhance your fast recovery after breast augmentation surgery. The procedure's popularity is continuously growing due to the availability of information and technology which have both advanced drastically from what used to be obtained in the past. This current trend has woken cosmetic plastic surgeons up to the need that they make their patients' recovery time and process as comfortable and painless as it can be. In addition to the tips that make your recovery stress-free, comfortable and fast, there are aids that also help in minimizing the probability of developing post-operative secondary effects. The following tips will ensure that you recover quickly and comfortably after undergoing a breast augmentation surgery procedure.
The Fast and Comfortable Recovery Tips
- Nausea Medications: It is very common and natural to sometimes be noticeably nauseated during the recovery period that follows your breast augmentation surgery procedure. Professional cosmetic plastic surgeons and doctors were against the use of anti-nausea medications in the past. This used to be irrespective of whether the nausea was pre or post operative in nature. But technological advancement has currently made doctors recommend ant-nausea medications. The move is intended to lower instances of nausea occurrence.
- Anti-Sensitivity Pads: Women react to breast augmentation surgery procedures differently according to individual characteristics. Some women develop erect and sensitive nipples after their surgery procedures are completed. For such women these days, doctors suggest that they make use of nursing pads. This is to fully prevent their nipples from becoming sensitive.
- Special Clothing: Patients' breasts normally become sensitive, sore and hard after undergoing breast augmentation surgery. This can be very uncomfortable and could slow down their recovery thereby delaying their recovery period. There are special garments that doctors recommend for patients that face such challenges during their recovery period. The garments are intended to help in decreasing the swelling and giving the breast a normal appearance and beautiful look. Some options of the special garments that can give you a much more comfortable recovery time include foam garments, wraps, braziers and vests.
- Skin Care Creams: Breasts discoloration, swelling and redness are some of the secondary effects that could arise after a breast augmentation surgery procedure. This normally comes about as a result of the stretching which the skin undergoes due to the procedure of fixing breast implants. It is very probable that the symptoms of these secondary effects subside by themselves after a few weeks. If they do not, then doctors prescribe some lotions and creams which the patient can use. The lotion and creams are very effective in dealing with discoloration, swelling and tenderness of the skin.
- Reduction of Scars: A lot of women are left with noticeable scars on their breasts after their breast augmentation surgery procedures. The scars are brought about by the incisions that were made by the doctors during the surgery procedure. The scars cannot be avoided since the incisions are a necessary part of the procedure. The first thing doctors do concerning this is to direct that their patient safeguard against exposing the scar to direct sunlight. If need be, you can choose on your own to always wear sunscreen in order to safeguard against your scars going worse than they already are. The next thing doctors do is to recommend topical gels and surgical tapes for lowering the appearance of the post-operative scars.
Even though cosmetic plastic surgeons do their utmost best to make your post operative recovery as fast, simple and comfortable as possible, there are things you must also do. You must be patient and speak with your consultant regularly. You must also follow these tips to enhance your fast recovery after breast augmentation surgery.
Breast Augmentation: Tips For Fast Recovery After Surgery
In today's society you can scarcely turn on the television without witnessing another extreme makeover - an ugly ducking who's been turned into a beauty queen via every conceivable cosmetic surgery. Our quest for the perfect nose, straightest teeth, and tightest abs has made surgery all the more acceptable. Cosmetic surgery has become more and more commonplace - not just something reserved for the wealthy and glamorous.
But it's also not just reserved for women. While women do make up the majority of those seeking to alter their appearances under the knife, cosmetic surgery for men has become more conventional. Men - like their female counterparts - are taking control of their appearances with the help of medical intervention.
Of course, cosmetic surgery for men can include most of the things that women are also interested in - liposuction, facelifts, the removal of loose skin - but most of the cosmetic surgery for men performed today is focused around laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is a form of cosmetic surgery for men that quickly and painlessly removes unwanted hair from different parts of the body. Most men choose to have laser hair removal to eradicate problematic and inconvenient back hair.
Regardless of the choice of cosmetic surgery for men, there are certain considerations that extend across the board. No matter what the procedure, it is imperative that the patient comprehensively research the surgeon prior to committing to surgery. Be sure to investigate the doctor's credentials as well as speaking with patients who have experience with the surgeon you've chosen.
Cosmetic surgery for men continues to find its way to the forefront as a whole new generation of men discovers its benefits. Approaching any surgery safely, educated, and with a positive outlook - no matter what your gender - will ensure a healthy recovery and the results you desire.